Lymphoma - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Lymphoma.
Lymphoma symptoms can vary greatly from patient to patient. What were your symptoms at the onset of your disease?

Published: June 16

I am a type II diabetic. A1C and complete blood work done in early May 2010. 5.9 A1C, and other blood work good. I waited until June 7 to see family doctor to complete yearly physical. Second week of May had a pain in my stomach under right side of rib cage. I have been on Metformin two pills a day for over three years, and had thought that my stomach pain might be related to that medication. The doctor ordered ultra sound on Jun 8, and that showed abnormalities around my pancreas. The doctor ordered a CAT scan next day, which showed 4 mm mass in lining of my stomach. On 14th of June I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy. Endoscope showed mass, biopsy taken, and the doctor called to say Lymphoma. I am waiting to see an oncologist next week..

My lymphoma symptoms included enlarge lymph nodes in my left armpit..