Testicular Pain - Effective Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Testicular Pain.
What treatment was effective for your testicular pain?

I've experiencing testicular pain for going on 2 years now. It always occurs when I am active at work, standing or moving about. Also have minute traces of blood in urine. I have been to my regular doctor and also to a urologist. Urologist diagnosed me as having a minute kidney stone after doing a CT scan, prostate and bladder testing. He put me on meds and I took as prescribed three times per daily for three months straight. Still the pain occurs. Just how long does it take to dissolve a small kidney stone anyway? He seemed upset that I'd stopped taking the meds after only three months and insisted I get back on them. So I took them for another two months but my money is running short so I had to stop again. .

I had pain in my right testicle and had two specialists trying to find out the cause. A woman doctor after running some tests found out that I had a very small piece of kidney stone stuck in the tub. She said to drink two bottles of cold beer very fast and go to bed and trying to hold on until I cannot do it anymore. They gave me a filter cone to urinate in it in the morning. To my surprise it rejected the little stone and got it to the hospital to be analyzed. The reason for drinking beer is the malt in the beer which is heavier than water. I never had pain again for years until yesterday. I will be doing the same thing again and see what happen. Hopefully this will help somebody..