HIV/AIDS - Treatments

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about HIV/AIDS.
What treatments have effectively managed your HIV/AIDS infection?

Published: March 15

I am HIV positive and I've been taking treatment more than a year now but I don't see anything, I'm getting worse instead of getting better. My weight is going down and I grow glands between my jaws and neck. I wonder if I'm using the right treatment Atroiza which I get from the clinic every month..

Published: April 13

I have been HIV positive for 6 years now. I have been taking Tribuss since I was infected by my husband who left me. I live with my kids unemployed, I try get a job all the time, I go for interviews and mostly they want to test for HIV. In the end I end up not getting a job because of my status. I never got sick due to HIV, I don't know what step I have to take now but taking my life..