Enlarged Prostate - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Enlarged Prostate.
What were the symptoms you experienced with an enlarged prostate?

Published: March 03

I have not yet been diagnosed with enlarged prostate however my doctor seems to think that could be the cause of my symptoms. I have soreness and tingling sensation during and after urination. When I want to go I can’t hold it for too long. I had blood in urine on one occasion. I am due to go for a scan and examination (cystoscopy) in the next few days. I also have erection problems since finding blood in urine..

I have had an enlarge prostate for a number of years. It was found through a routine prostate cancer screening. I have no urine problems, only erection and ejaculation problems..