Oral Herpes - How Did You Manage

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Oral Herpes.
How do you manage your oral herpes (herpes simplex virus) infection?

Published: June 29

I had my first outbreak of oral herpes nearly 4 years ago. Of all the horridness, the pain and itching were unbearable. I literally freaked out as my general physician said that it had no cure. The outbreaks were not that frequent initially, but every time I’d fall sick, it would resurface. I had so many sores this year that I was desperate to try anything to get rid of them. Three months ago a friend suggested that I try this remedy; rescue kit with homeopathic H-factor nosodes from Biogetica. I looked up their site and indeed they have had immense success with this product. They also have some research going on for an ingredient. I quickly ordered the product and started using the remedies. I'm so relieved to say that I've not had even one outbreak for a whole month now. Moreover, I'm feeling great from within. I truly endorse this product, it really works..

I am so happy today because I am free from oral herpes (herpes simplex virus) infection. I have been having oral herpes since the past two years now, and I have passed through many different processes in getting cured from the diseases of HSV2 but nothing was working out. A friend of mine introduced me to a doctor who sent me herbal medicines which he prepared for me, and my life get transformed and everything is fine and okay with me. Till now I have been going to check up and it is now going to four be months and I am still negative..