Brain Cancer - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Brain Cancer.
What were the symptoms of your brain cancer?

My husband age 57 never sick in his life. One day his right side face drooped, then speech started to go the next day we thought it was a mini stroke. He went for MRI then like a whirl wind he was scheduled for biopsy. The say before biopsy he could no longer sign his name with his right hand. They found PCNS Lymphoma B-Cell cancer in the frontal lobe of his brain. 4 session of methotrexate chemo and following up with radiation. So far his drooping face almost back to normal, speech is better and can sign his name again..

I was 27 yrs old, and my symptoms started with a lingering headaches, and pressure in my head. I would feel as though my head was going to explode. I went to my general practitioner and all she did was check my eyes and pushed it off as Migraines, and stress. It wasn’t till I ended up in Hospital after having a seizure (unconscious for about fifteen minutes), did I end up finding out after Ihad an MRI done that I had a Brain tumor. I had the Tumor removed but ended up being paralyzed on one side of my body. I had to go through much therapy to learn how to walk, use my arms, balance and every other routine thing. I was like a baby learning how to write and tie laces everything you could think of. My tumor was benign but now in my most recent MRI the area surrounding where the tumor is, is going white.They are unsure as to what this area is portraying. They don’t know if it is residual tumor, or what. If anyone has any insight or has been through anything similar it would be very helpful to hear your comments..