Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.
What was your experience with carbon monoxide poisoning?

My carbon monoxide poisoning came from a truck. (I’m a truck driver.) The truck had an exhaust leak, and the carbon monoxide came in the cab. I was in the truck for four days. I had to ride with the windows opened; that’s what saved me. My company refused to fix the truck and demanded I do my job. When I got back home off the road, I had them send me to the doctor. My levels two days after getting home were still 10.7. My head felt as if my brain was trying to push out. I had a headache that was out of this world. That was a year ago, and I have not driven since. Now I have migraine headaches, which are no fun at all..

We left the propane tank on after grilling. For whatever reason the flame went out so I closed the grill up. About 30 minutes later we went back out to the screened-in porch and smelled the propane. We didn't realize it was propane as about 10 minutes went by. We closed the tank and the air started clearing up. So we stayed out there for another. I woke up at four in the morning and had a huge headache, thought I was going to throw up, didn't, but had reflux and the chills and muscle cramps all over my body. I think it was from the propane..