Transient Ischemic Attack - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Transient Ischemic Attack (Mini-Stroke).
Please describe your experience with transient ischemic attack.

I could not feel the rim of my coffee cup and that was the first sign of my transient ischemic attack..

I am a 51 year old female. I have no hypertension, no high cholesterol, and never smoked. I kept having headaches after I would run. After ruling out hydration problems, I had a headache that wouldn't go away. My primary care physician said it was intractable migraine. I never had a migraine like this! A few weeks later I had my first TIA (transient ischemic attack). I was in a bookstore when I may have had the first signs (lost my coordination). The pressure in my neck and head was awful. When the burning sensation occurred a few weeks later and I suddenly went weak, nauseated, uncoordinated, I found doctors who quickly responded. Thank goodness..