Peripheral Vascular Disease - Treatments

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD).
What treatments (medication, lifestyle changes, etc.) have been effective in managing and treating your PVD?

(Optional)

In addition to neuropathy, I suspect that PVD (peripheral vascular disease) may have presented itself over the past 6 to 7 months. Over the years I've religiously walked at least 1/2 hour each day and lifted 10-15-20 weights on alternate days. More recently, I've been using the recumbent bike or treadmill on alternate days after receiving 20 minute treatments twice weekly for neuropathy with an Entech machine, which delivers an electro-chemical treatment to feet and legs. Marcaine is injected twice on each leg during this process to open and dilate blood vessels so that more nutrients are delivered to nerves. Thus far, I've had 17 treatments and approximately 20 percent improvement has been detected, with 'pins and needles' sensation reduction. Exercise seems to tighten up legs and bring on more aching; to get up from a chair is a genuine challenge as the legs fail to be supportive in large measure. I'm taking Super B-Complex and CoQ10 to counteract the statins, which may have brought on the neuropathy itself..