Hip Pain - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hip Pain.
What was effective in treating your hip pain?

My severe hip pain was due to my sacroiliac joint in the pelvis being out of place. Chiropractor, doctor, and physical therapist couldn't diagnose. Finally, a different physical therapist diagnosed me correctly, worked the area, set the joint right by pulling my leg and all was well with further stretching. .

I had pain in the joint area of my hip for several weeks that was worse when lying down on my side. Two weeks ago, I fell while walking my dog and since then the pain is almost unbearable. It is very difficult to walk. It hurts to bring the leg forward or stand, but it no longer bothers me while lying down. I have been diagnosed with mild osteoarthritis, with ten-degree degeneration in this hip in two year’s time..