Dental Abscess - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Dental Abscess.
What were symptoms and signs of your dental abscess?

Published: December 07

I had a terrible rash on my arms and legs, big blisters that my doctor couldn't diagnose. I went to a dermatologist who suggested that I go to a dentist. It seems that often an abscessed tooth can cause a blood infection that results in a rash. The dentist had never heard of this, but took an x-ray for me (I'd had no pain), and sure enough, I had a big abscess. Three or four years later, I still have unsightly scars from the rash on my legs..

Published: March 17

Thanks for allowing me to express myself. I have this serious toothache and swollen jaw, it has taken me a year and after every month it appears. Recently, I decide to remove T3 tooth hoping for my lower jaw to stop swelling and paining but it is still the same. My doctor can't manage my situation I don’t know how I can get off this chronic monthly pains..