Plantar Warts - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Plantar Warts.
What was your experience with plantar warts?

Published: March 05

I have been suffering for at least 10 years. I've tried everything and every type of foot doctor. Nothing works. I have them on both feet. I can no longer wear certain shoes. I’m totally fed up. I’ll be sure to try some of the suggestions I've read here..

I've treated all four of my kids for plantar warts at some point. I placed white vinegar on a bandage and covered the wart with it every night. Over time, painlessly, the wart works its way up until it looks like an ugly wart we're used to seeing on skin and falls out of the foot. .