Trigeminal Neuralgia (Facial Nerve Pain) - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Trigeminal Neuralgia (Facial Nerve Pain).
What treatments were effective for your trigeminal neuralgia?

I had been suffering excruciating trigeminal neuralgia (TN) attacks for almost 8 years and I tried anti-seizure medicines, painkillers, and steroids with no respite apart from the temporary subsiding of pain. Desperate to find relief, I even contemplated surgery, however my fear of going under the knife made me opt for natural supplements, although being skeptical about natural medicines in general. I started googling about other alternative treatments and chanced upon Biogetica last year. It is an online medical portal that deals with Ayurvedic and homeopathic remedies. I contacted them through their doctors’ helpline and started using their Freedom Kit with OM13 TNeuralgease Formula. The results have by far been the best I can boast of. The pain stopped just within 3 weeks of using the remedies and I have been pain free for the past 7 months now. Thank goodness, the nightmare has ended!.

My father at 74 suffered from trigeminal neuralgia and it had been going on for at least the last two years. Well, today (10-14-2015) he had surgery. I am so happy to say that he now is feeling 100 percent better; really, as he found a doctor that specializes in this procedure, and he's satisfied with the results. He is not so happy about them shaving his head on the left side and going in behind the ear with a 4 inch stitch but he is fixed..