Testicle Infection (Epididymitis) - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Epididymitis.
What were the symptoms of your testicle infection and how was it treated?

Published: March 24

I have had testicle infection for 6 years! I have off and on pain from epididymitis, I got it from chlamydia. I had it treated with medicines but pain persisted. I am with no relief until now! The answer is heat! I applied some Tiger balm directly and all over my affected testicle. And the pain slowly subsided. I finally have gotten my life back. Maybe even trying a heat pack may work too. Good luck..

Published: March 10

I just had kidney surgery and they had to put a stent that goes from my kidney down all the way. Well, since the surgery my left testicle has been hurting really bad. It's been about a week since they took the stent out. I'm still in a lot of pain in my left testicle so the doctor said I have an infection and gave me this antibiotic called doxycycline hyclate 100 mg. I haven't seen anything getting better and I have been on the medication for 3 days now. I just want to know if I have the right antibiotic..