Peptic Ulcers - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Peptic Ulcers.
The symptoms of peptic ulcers can vary greatly from patient to patient. What were your symptoms at the onset of your disease?

Published: April 22

For the past three years I have been having pains in the upper part of my left abdomen because of peptic ulcers. Whenever I feel hungry or whenever I overeat too I feel pain there. And whenever I feel like going to the men’s room and I take long, I feel pain too..

Published: April 14

Since last 4 years I have been suffering from intestine problem. By consulting doctor I found that there is a peptic ulcer in my stomach. I can't eat a full plate of food and I am suffering from constipation. This causes burning on my lips and anus area..