Scorpion Sting - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Scorpion Sting.
Share your scorpion sting treatment experience

Published: June 03

I was bitten by yellow scorpion on my left foot during morning walk on my home in our grassy courtyard. I threw my feet by reflux action due to sudden pain. The scorpion separated my foot. I killed the scorpion. I quickly rubbed the salt and soap at effected portion for two minutes and washed with clean water. I realized that due to above action, I felt relief within 10-15 minutes. I did not take any medicine..

I was washing clothes and stepped into the pile and felt the most excruciating pain under my big toe area. I felt heat radiating up my leg! I let out a scream and my hubby came running! We really didn't know what to do so he grabbed ice cubes, sprayed Benadryl on the bite. I had to laugh it off otherwise I was going to cry! He dissolved salt into pail with warm water, and that helped!.