Scorpion Sting - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Scorpion Sting.
Share your scorpion sting treatment experience

Scorpions don't bite. I was stung on big toe and had unbearable pain for about 8 hours. It felt like hot coals being applied to my foot and leg. I took prescription pain medicines and 2 Benadryl tablets and passed out, when I woke the pain was gone. The next day I had severe numbness, tingling, and pins and needles feeling. On the 3rd day all better. I hate scorpions!.

I got stung by a scorpion yesterday. I was getting ready for work, grabbed a washcloth, ran under water, and started to wash my face. Bam, the scorpion had stung me in my nose! My tongue and lips went numb, stomach has been cramping, and I had diarrhea the next day. I have been taking Benadryl. I am starting to feel better now..