Food Poisoning - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Food Poisoning.
What were your food poisoning symptoms and signs?

I ate green onions at an Asian restaurant on Sunday around noon, I went home relaxed, fell asleep, about 4pm I woke up burning up, absolutely no energy. I did not have any stomach issues but I couldn't move from the couch. We ordered pizza and I wanted to try to put something on my stomach and that is when the waterfall of stools kicked in (about 8pm Sun night) today is Wednesday and while I was bedridden for Sun, Mon, and most of Tues, I am still experiencing horrible stomach pains that have woken me up out of my sleep and I am a woman and I feel like I am in labor. This is absolutely horrible. I can get around but scared to eat because when I do I end up in the restroom. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy..

Published: April 21

I had two slices of American cheese that didn't taste quite right. About 4-5 hrs later I began to have abdominal cramping. The next day the cramping continued. I managed to get through until noon (not easy). My energy was in a minus state. A few hours later the diarrhea began. During all of this I had a horrible headache for about 20 hours. The lethargy was awful. I knew I was dehydrated and needed to drink. After three days I was able to stomach a little water at a time. I began to feel a little better and was able to move around. This is only my fourth day and I am feeling better. My stomach is still sore but I do have some energy..