Benign Positional Vertigo - Exercises

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo.
What exercises helped with your benign positional vertigo?

I have had benign positional vertigo for 6 weeks now, at first on the left side. I saw an ENT doctor, did the Epley maneuver, and I felt better for a few days, and then much worse. I went back as now I had it on the right side. I did the Epley maneuver, but was not better. I tried again several more times at home for two weeks, still no better. I went back to the doctor, he did the Epley again, and said if I am not better in 3 days, he will send me to physical therapy. I am getting very frustrated..

I found a physio who did Brandt/Daroff and gave me a couple of exercises. The improvement was slow, so back to the doctor I went. I saw a specialist, had an MRI, but nothing showed up. I still have trouble and I'm totally frustrated. .