Benign Positional Vertigo - Exercises

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo.
What exercises helped with your benign positional vertigo?

I found a physio who did Brandt/Daroff and gave me a couple of exercises. The improvement was slow, so back to the doctor I went. I saw a specialist, had an MRI, but nothing showed up. I still have trouble and I'm totally frustrated. .

Published: April 24

I am an ER nurse in my 50s. I've had this for the first time a year ago and I have had dozens of patients with it. It was a miserable two weeks until it resolved the first time. Since then I researched topic and discovered Epley maneuvers. My husband watched a couple of you tube videos and then put me through Epley which had almost a 90% success rate. During the movements my brain felt like it was spinning around in my skull and it was very disorienting. Since then (4 hours) I have kept my head level and remained upright on pillows. It is amazing! I feel a little sore and dizzy, but I am able to walk around slowly and even ate dinner (without looking downward). This maneuver has cut days to weeks off recovery time..