Benign Positional Vertigo - Exercises

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo.
What exercises helped with your benign positional vertigo?

On 10/21/2015 I had just put toddlers down for naps and lay down to nap also while singing. I looked over at the 17 month old which was down/left from my supine position and had severe spinning, nausea, and what I now know was eye twitching. I learned that day from a friend about benign positional vertigo which was resolved with exercises. I called his doctor and was facing a USD 1000 visit, so googled the subject and found several videos with various maneuvers. I was able to trigger the vertigo by lying on back with head hanging and turning to left. Turning to right I have no vertigo or eye twitch. I went ahead and did self Epley on left but failed to stay upright for the day. Today (day after self-treatment) I had a bout of vertigo while feeding kids lunch but cannot cause any spinning with positioning my head as before. I feel much better but kind of hungover, like tired and fuzzy. If symptoms last will absolutely see the dizziness doctor to rule out serious illness..

I have had benign positional vertigo for 6 weeks now, at first on the left side. I saw an ENT doctor, did the Epley maneuver, and I felt better for a few days, and then much worse. I went back as now I had it on the right side. I did the Epley maneuver, but was not better. I tried again several more times at home for two weeks, still no better. I went back to the doctor, he did the Epley again, and said if I am not better in 3 days, he will send me to physical therapy. I am getting very frustrated..