Dizziness - Causes

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Dizziness.
What caused your dizziness?

Upon getting up I feel very dizzy and cannot control my ability to stand properly. When I do get up the dizziness is still there, and I fall back down on my chair, and finally when I do get up to start to walk, I cannot turn my eyes from either side without feeling dizzy. If I did not have my walker to support me I would not be able to get up and probably I would fall, however when I do sit down in a chair I am not dizzy, the dizziness is only there when I try to stand or walk around. My doctor said I will have to live with it. I have also been to therapy clinics to try to help, but to no avail. I have tried everything and nothing helps..

Published: June 20

I woke up dizzy and nauseated and I could not walk straight. It was as if I were drunk. The problem took two hours to resolve itself..