Head Injury - Tests

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Head Injury (Brain Injury).
What tests were performed for your head injury?

I had a fall last Sunday and I went to the ER. I have 10 staples and a night spent overnight in the hospital. Everything looked good with the CT scan so they sent me home. I've been sleeping most of the week. My doctor removed the staples yesterday and ever since then I've been experiencing nausea, bad headache, and dizziness. .

A few years ago I fell of my porch and hit the left side of my forehead on the air conditioner. I think it knocked me out for a few seconds. I did not go to the hospital, though I had a huge knot and a headache. I have hurt my head before and I have epilepsy..