Hypothyroidism - Treatments

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hypothyroidism.
What was the treatment for your hypothyroidism?

I am 46 and have been tested every six months for my thyroid cause the levels are always a little high but my doctor did not want to put me on med cause it is something you are on for life. This last test she decided to put me on it. The med is Synthroid and I got the generic kind. She started me out on 50mg and I felt awful so I went to 25mg a day and trying to work up to 50mg but I get really dizzy and nervous and a headache has anyone had this problem..

Try Armour prescription. You won't regret it. Doctors wont tell you about it, but insist. It's the best solution out there..