Pneumonia - Treatments

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Bacterial Pneumonia.
What was the treatment for your pneumonia?

Published: April 14

I was diagnosed with pneumonia. I have been taking azithromycin and I am feeling worse, I can't get better. I feel incredibly exhausted and I have zero appetite and I'm very week. I need to go back to work because bills won't wait for me to get better..

Published: April 02

I had a bacterial pneumonia and was in hospital for 4 days. I left hospital and developed oral thrush, so took an antibiotic for it. Ever since then I have had a cold (approximately 3 weeks), hope I make a full recovery..