Broken Toe - Healing

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Broken Toe.
Did your broken toe affect your daily movements and activities?

Published: June 07

I broke my toe next to the little toe yesterday, today it is all black and blue, and it hurts like crazy. I have it tied together to the toe next to it, and I cannot walk. If it is still painful tomorrow I will go get it checked on by the doctor. I guess toes have to heal themselves..

A few days ago I hit my foot on a table and thought I had stubbed my toe! Well to my disbelief I look down at my left foot and all my toes were going straight and my pinky toe decided to take a left turn! Well after going to the doctor and finding out it was broken in half, I am in a boot with it taped to the next toe. Back to the doctor Monday to see if it stayed in place. Lots of swelling and pain to walk! Hanging in there though!.