Boils - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Boils.
Did you have any complications from your boils? Please describe your experience with boils.

I have been getting boils on and off for 30 years. I never understood why until about 5 years ago a doctor told me that it was a blood issue and that taking odorless garlic tablets and removing wheat and sugar from my diet would help. It worked! I was boil free for many years but then alas just recently I became weak and ate sugar and wheat and they came back. So I know that it was true. I hope that others try this simple remedy. .

I have been getting boils for about 5 years I've had a total of 56 boils some are worse than others but all still painful the worst ones are the ones I get on my face 18 of them have been on my face the rest all over my body and 2 years ago I had one on my left butt check the size of a baseball. I've found out that a Clorox baths can help to clean your pores and vitamins and boil ease can help with the pain it’s a cream u can get from cvs. When I've taken an antibiotic they have cleared up but always come back I don't wish the pain of boils on anyone because of the pain and embarrassment they cause. But I would really like to find a cure for them because I don't want my son to ever get them. .