GERD - Symptoms and Signs

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Acid Reflux (GERD).
What were your GERD symptoms and signs?

I was diagnosed with acid reflex disease some time ago. I controlled it with an over the counter medicine, life was good. I just had a bout with diverticulitis. And now I am having a bad case of nausea all the time. An endoscopy was performed and the Doc put me on Raglan and the nausea still persists. I am wondering why my acid reflex condition has worsen since the diverticulitis. I have no heart burn or any other symptoms except nausea..

I had my gall bladder out two years ago and came home with GERD. I take Omeprazole when needed. Lately I have been having this pain start in my back and wrap around my stomach..