Restless Leg Syndrome - Medical Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Restless Legs Syndrome.
What medical treatment has been effective for your restless leg syndrome?

Published: June 20

I have always been on ropinirole. I started out with one pill, then two in evening, now I am supposed to take three per day..

I have had RLS for 60 years. When I was young, I had to stand in a bath of cold water until it went away, and it went away for weeks or months, but it got out of my control. Now at 76 years old, I at last got some relief. I had to see a specialist and he has put me on ropinirole (Requip) 4mg modified release tabs and ropinirole 1mg.take first tab at 7 pm and second tab at 10 pm. I have had no sleepless nights since or problems throughout the day! I hope this helps someone else with this terrible disease..