Tinnitus - Causes

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Tinnitus.
What was the cause of your tinnitus?

Published: April 17

I have an arterial blockage and it might be the culprit from what I've read so far, I'll see when I get the stenting done and see if it goes away. I've had the worst habits for a long time and I think it's catching up to me. I love salt, I've been smoking for too long and lived a sedentary life for quite a while. I feel for you all, this thing is very annoying..

I fainted and fell on my back hitting my head on the concrete and causing a cut on the middle of my lower head. It has never healed properly and I have ringing in my ears, can't sleep well, have bloating in bowels, eyes are always tired but the eye doctor says they are very healthy. Thank you for any help you can give me, my doctor appointment is over a week away still although I have been waiting several weeks now. .