Bipolar Disorder - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Bipolar Disorder.
What are your bipolar disorder symptoms?

My name is Amanda, and I have bipolar depression. I have been on medication since July 2006, I could never sit still and I was either always crying or just plain out moody and rude to people. I always had things going through my mind and could not concentrate. I’ve had my meds changed once since then and I like the new meds they put me on, which I am still taking..

Published: March 15

Ii was diagnosed 5 years ago as being bipolar. I have never stopped taking my meds. I go to work every day. Never stop taking your meds. Always go for counseling, and get help whenever and wherever you can. My symptoms are pretty classic for the most part. I can't sleep at all or sleep for 12 hours a day. I'm restless. I can't be still at all. I can't concentrate. I spend excessively and I always have racing thoughts. I’m always stressed. My wish is just to be “quiet” for one day..