Hemorrhoids - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hemorrhoids.
What are your hemorrhoid symptoms?

I had my hemorrhoids under control for many years. After I had my daughter two years ago, they got worse and finally my doctor advised me the THD method, which I had in January. It really helped me. I was surprised that it didn't hurt nearly as much as I'd expected. For me the biggest advantage of this method is that you can go home the same day! With a baby at home, it would have been very hard for me to stay in the hospital longer..

I have had hemorrhoids for over 34 years now. I've always had problems with using the toilet. Three days ago I started to get the most pain I have ever had. I didn't want to say anything to the wife, so I kept it to myself. I think I need to see a doctor now as I can't use the toilet at all. .