Atrial Fibrillation - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Atrial Fibrillation (A Fib).
What are your atrial fibrillation symptoms?

Had a heart attack at age 42 and open heart surgery when I was 65, it took me one year to fully recover from the surgery (5 vessels). A few years after my open heart surgery I developed Atrial Fibrillation. The heart doctors tried a variety of medications and nothing cured my AF. My wife was talking to a 90 year old man about my AF and he said he use to have AF but got rid of it with a product called "Ultimate Heart Support." I purchased the product and three weeks after taking it my AF was gone. I read on the list of ingredients in the product and found the one herb that interested me in the pill was called ARJUNA. I did a study on ARJUNA and found that it has been around for hundreds of years and has been very beneficial to patients with heart problems. I was blessed to have found this product and I continue to use it faithfully and with the symptoms of AF. If you try this product and it helps you be sure to let others know about it. .

With A-fib, I had a rapid heartbeat that was strange and fluttery. I had this feeling in my chest and throat. I have no paid at all, but I get these sensations a lot..