Hepatitis B - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hepatitis B (HBV, Hep B).
What are your hepatitis B symptoms?

So somewhere between late 2012 and early 2012, I decided to go and do general tests to see if everything was perfect in my system, a week later I received a call from the clinic and told me I have hepatitis B. At that moment I was wondering what hepatitis B was, so the doctor explained it to me. I was 19 when I found out so I went home and told my parents about it, not knowing my mum also had it so she passed it to me after birth. I did not get treated when I was born because we were in Africa. Long story short, I was very worried about my liver because my virus is extremely high. I did several blood tests, clinical trials to see if the medicine will reduce it, but after the 30 days trial my virus was still high. .

On the year 2004, supposedly I was going to Hong Kong to work there as a domestic helper but unfortunately I failed to pass my medical examination. I was diagnosed with hepatitis B. I loved to go abroad and work for my future but it didn't work out for me..