Hepatitis B - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hepatitis B (HBV, Hep B).
What are your hepatitis B symptoms?

I'm 30 year old South Sudanese. I was tested negative with Hepatitis B June 2014 and took the vaccine. A day later I asked my wife to go and test. She was Hepatitis B positive. She went for a second test to confirm and the result was the same. She went for viral load test. The result showed the Hep B was undetectable and her liver was not damaged. Her doctor told her to test again after a year. .

Published: June 24

I started with a sore in my mouth. I thought I bit my lip. It was a white circle. After a few weeks in, I started feeling really tired. All I wanted to do was sleep. Then, one day I woke up and I was itching all over my body. There were blotches on my arm, legs, buttocks, everywhere. I took several tests for 2 years. I did not know itching was one of the sure signs until I read about this. I am still waiting for results. I will try to give updates. .