Hepatitis B - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hepatitis B (HBV, Hep B).
What are your hepatitis B symptoms?

On the year 2004, supposedly I was going to Hong Kong to work there as a domestic helper but unfortunately I failed to pass my medical examination. I was diagnosed with hepatitis B. I loved to go abroad and work for my future but it didn't work out for me..

Published: June 05

I am 22 years old Ethiopian. Two years ago i was asked to donate blood to my older sister in hospital and the doctor found me that am carrier of hepatitis b virus. At the moment i didn't feel anything because i didn't know about the virus. The doctor came to me and said don't worry just refrain from taking alcohol and eating oily food. I am practicing what my doctor told me and thanks to this site..