Hepatitis C - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hepatitis C.
What are your hepatitis C symptoms?

I too have had Hep-c since the late 70's due to IV drugs. I got sober in 1981 from the drugs and alcohol (thank God). I got good news after a liver biopsy in 2010 which my doctor suggested. The biopsy showed minimum damage to the liver. I do get tired, fatigued and confused after long hours of work. Maybe age related but I find that a little taking care of myself, with rest, proper eating and a little exercise I seem to do well. Also a yearly blood work to keep a handle on what my liver is doing..

Published: December 06

I was diagnosed almost two years ago with hepatitis C. I have no idea how long I have had it and it seems to be getting progressively worse. I don’t drink and take only prescribed meds. I don’t have medical insurance so this has been the biggest obstacle to my getting treatment. I also have a fatty liver, large hiatal hernia, and a ventral hernia below that. Add to that hypoglycemia and hypothyroidism. .