Pinworms - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Pinworms.
What symptoms did you experience with pinworms?

I first noticed my health started spiraling fast. In 6 years I started noticing outbreaks of rashes on my legs. Now 6 years later my liver is damaged, I noticed some stringy thread looking things in my motion. I don’t even know how many times I went in to hospitals over these last 6 years. I went into premature labor, I am diabetic, and on my scalp line I get these huge itchy welts. I didn’t know what I was experiencing but there’s also crystal like splinter looking thing that came out of my ankles when I put some medicine from Mexico to treat scabies. I also get these very painful splinter feeling things in my vagina when I attempt to bathe every day and get tired. I have soreness on my legs, stomach aches and am nauseous and wonder if this sounds like I might have pinworms..

Difficulty due to pinworm started one year back. I used albendazole, mebendazole, etc., in large quantities, but no use..