Allergic Reaction - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Allergic Reaction.
What was the treatment for your allergic reaction?

I am not sure what the trigger was. I had a chicken soft taco, steak soft taco fresco style. Later I ate sunflower seeds, about an hour later I started itching around my mid abdomen, it then spread to the rest of my body, all except my hands and feet. I went to the Dr. got Steroids. After one day it got worse, my tongue would swell; I went back and got an extra dose of prednisone. Also got hydroxyzine hcl for itching with the Benadryl. Now I hope this works, need to go to an allergist and figure out the antigen..

Published: December 07

I had an allergic reaction to that raspberry ketones supplement. I itched all over my shin felt like a chemical burn. I developed a bleeding rash on my arms ankles back stomach shoulders and head. I went to the doctor and was given prednisone for six days starting with six tablets. It still wasn't cleared so I had another course. I just finished yesterday still having some itching but it's not near as bad as it was..