Testicle Infection (Epididymitis) - Treatments

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Epididymitis.
What was the treatment for your testicle infection (epididymitis)?

I was just diagnosed with epididymitis and put on Sepra. I hope to get over it faster than everybody else on here. You guys depressed me..

Published: December 24

I had epididymitis for about nine months. Month after month i took the same antibiotics but it never helped. I went to the ER several times during this period but the last time, they transported me a better hospital where I saw a doctor who knew what he was doing. He put me on Endomyacin, an anti-inflammatory medication, but he failed to tell me that I was supposed to have a blood test every three months. Now I can't take any anti-inflammatory medications. not even over the counter without it causing acute renal failure. So if your doctor puts you on Endomyacin, make sure he does blood checks like he's supposed to or you might end up like me and have acute kidney failure anytime you take an anti-inflammatory..