Hemorrhoids - Effective Treatments

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hemorrhoids.
What kinds of treatments have been effective for your hemorrhoids?

I am a female in my 20s who doesn't exercise at all but eats decently. I started to suffer from recurring hemorrhoids randomly a year ago and it was so painful I would wake up from my sleep. It was painful in any position, sitting down, standing up, and lying on bed (side way, face up, face down, etc.) Walking around did seem to help, however. In the beginning, I used Vaseline to seal minor bleeding and tear. For pain, I took Advil or acetaminophen. Then, I purchased witch hazel wipes, which were helpful to reduce swelling. I use both Tucks (smaller sheets but more moist) and Preparation H (larger sheet but kind of dry). I prefer Tucks. I also purchased suppositories but found it painful to insert it. I am now going on a 100 percent cold-pressed juice diet and drinking 3 L of water per day to clean and rest my gastrointestinal tract. Hopefully, hemorrhoid will be gone for good!.

I was suffering from bleeding piles since 8 years. Doctor advised me to go for operation but I was not convinced about that. I started following the do’s and don’ts, exercise, and natural medicines. I followed all the instructions and now I am ok without the hemorrhoids operation. I feel there are ways for every problem, we just need to accept this..