Broken Foot - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Broken Foot.
What were the symptoms of your broken foot?

Severe pain when I came to. Hard to walk on, at this stage didn’t realize was broken. Pain intensifying, nausea. Could not touch area, foot swelling like a balloon, and broken bone on outside of right foot. Foot in cast and on crutches. Slightly can weight bear (nearly 2 week). Cannot work for up to eight weeks. Constant pain and tingling in foot..

I was going up a flight of stairs at work. I made it up the first landing and was turning and rotating my foot for the second landing, and felt and heard a loud "POP' in my left foot. Immediately after, I felt severe pain and swelling in foot and ankle. Went to dispensary the next day and told I had broken the foot and ankle. Now I’m in a "moon boot" with crutches. .