Dilation and Curettage (D&C) - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Dilation and Curettage (D&C).
What symptoms did you experience prior to your D&C?

I had a D&C to remove molar pregnancy/miscarriage. The placenta was overgrown and no fetus at 8 wk. I didn't know I was pregnant. I had spotting for a full month, severe migraines and cramps. The first D&C didn't get all the cells and they started regrowing. .

I don't know about D&C, until I experienced mild bleeding that started after the fourth week of my pregnancy. I was confident that maybe it was part of being pregnant but on the 8th week , I had this pain on my abdomen. I immediately went to my Ob/Gyn and I was advised to have an ultrasound and to find out that the baby has no heartbeat and it has wrapped around its placenta. My doctor immediately scheduled me for admission and a D&C. I didn’t feel any pain..