Rheumatoid Arthritis - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Rheumatoid Arthritis.
What was the treatment for your rheumatoid arthritis?

I have dealt with this for 10 years aches over my entire body constant nausea. 7 months after my 40th birthday I gave up smoking, red meat foods that are processed and developed a healthy eating diet of veggies, fruits and fish and nuts. My body began the healing process after 4 weeks. I later changed my sleep pattern, bed sheets and what I washed my sheets with and where my bed was located in my room. My body went from 238 to 215 with a healthy eating, sleep and daily exercise and yoga. I dare you to try for more than a month..

I am 50 years old and I have realized I have RA and Sjogren’s syndrome for about four months. I have not been to a doctor yet but I am married to one. I have been trying to manage my symptoms with NSAIDS and I take flax seed oil. I am in pain every night with my shoulder and my hands. I plan to have a steroid injection in my shoulder this week and I am thinking about seeing a rheumatologist. .