Diarrhea - Cause

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Diarrhea.
What was the cause of your diarrhea?

Published: December 24

I take a water pill everyday along with other prescribed medications. Most days the after first meal I eat: eggs, cereal, glass of juice or anything else within 30 or so minutes I get uncontrollable diarrhea that causes several visits to the bathroom. There is no pain or blood that I know of, although the stool is very black and dark. I am always worried if traveling or meeting others that this will ruin my day. .

Fasting month is like a food festival to Muslims in Malaysia. So I bought this one dessert and I believed it to be the cause, since I was the only one buying that in my family. The pain was so bad. I’m 32..