Migraine Headache - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Migraine Headache.
What were the symptoms of your migraine headache?

I suffer from cluster migraines, they usually last three days. It generally starts with feeling a bit off for a day, before it hits. I generally suffer with pain at the back of my head, and pain on one side of my head, usually my left but sometimes my right. I am extremely light sensitive, and noise sensitive also. I have extreme nausea and vomiting. The migraine totally stops me in my tracks as I cannot function normally for days. The migraine slowly makes its way through my head. If it starts on the left over a three-day period it will progress to the right before it goes, with vomiting included. I usually try to sleep through the event. I had six episodes within a month, each lasting about three days. My doctor now has me on a daily tablet of Relpax, which has been so far successful in preventing the headache part of the migraine, but I am still suffering all other migraine symptoms. Vomiting, nausea, light and noise sensitivity… Instead of the headaches, my head feels off, blurry, woozy, dizziness and generally unwell, still lasting 3 days..

I start feeling slow and then pain starts in the back of my head moves to my eyes and then my body starts to shake and then I either have to go lay down or go get sick..