Meniere's Disease - Describe Your Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Meniere Disease.
Please describe your experience with Meniere's disease.

Published: March 25

I have had Meniere’s disease for 25 years. I get so dizzy I cannot walk or cope with it. I get sick to stomach and usually it lasts 3 to 4 days. I was on water pill and meclizine. Now ENT doctor says I have benign paroxysmal positional vertigo so I have to have that taken care of. I hate the feeling; my sister had tubes put in her ears and does well now. Sad not to have cure..

Published: June 17

I felt dizzy this morning, so I took a motion pill which helped me avoid nausea. I have felt washed out for the rest of the day and actually slept for hours. When I have had attacks in the past, I throw up violently and then end up wasting the rest of the day recuperating..