Interstitial Cystitis - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about ADHD in Adults.
What are the most uncomfortable symptoms of your interstitial cystitis (pain, urgency, feeling of pressure)?

100mg Strattera taken about 30mins to about an hour before trying to go to bed. Or with-in 30mins of waking in the morning. Drink more water than normal amounts, this med can make you sweat like crazy, or have trouble with dehydration which can lead to other major issues. Overall talk to a doctor who understands this medication. It can be effective, but it has side effects for me. It's been a fine line but I can say on it, I am able to work with others and do things I think better, without it, well, life with A.D.D. and all that comes with it. I will say it works for me, but I have A.D.D. really bad, have always had A.D.D. and as I have had many of the side effects, even had kidney stones, and ongoing issues I will say, that when I am on my meds, life seems better for those around me, and for myself..