Arthritis - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Arthritis.
What symptoms did you experience with your arthritis?

I experienced pains in both my legs between the knee and downwards. I went for testing and I found that I have arthritis..

My husband’s has RA. He is 45yrs old has had this for seven yrs. It has recently showed up in his lungs. Stop smoking and stay on the medications your doctor gives you, and when to take them. Listen to your doctor, or you will be in more pain than you should be..