Fainting - Describe Your Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Fainting.
Please describe your experience with fainting.

I've fainted or near-fainted a few times in my lifetime. But two specific faints concern me. Both times I heard a loud buzzing sound. I had been on my feet, standing or moving, for a long time. Likely I was hot and tired. The first time, standing for hours in one place, I bent over and got back up much too quickly! I heard buzzing and crouched but still blacked out a few moments (friends held me). I stayed crouched until my head cleared. The second time, alone in my home, I moved too quickly (down/up) when doorbell rang and heard buzzing. I tried to lower myself but passed out. I came to on my own, bleeding from head, and called 911. No reason for faint found in hospital except 'T' trace in blood trending down. No chest pain or other warning symptom. Two subsequent faints likely from loss of blood, but I seem to be fine now. I do, however, dread hearing that buzzing sound again, and wish I knew the cause..

I have had a lot of fainting without any warning signs. I just all of a sudden black out..