Helicobacter Pylori - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Helicobacter Pylori (H. pylori).
What was the treatment for you Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori)?

I had a gastroscopy and a colonoscopy as I was experiencing a burning pain on the right side of my lower abdomen. I have suffered for years from IBS but the pain was increasing. The doc said I have a hiatal hernia and the Helicobacter Pylori infection. He has put me on to 2 antibiotics. .

Published: June 19

I was feeling sick after eating something and had bloating problem I was feeling that I am about to burst for couple of months. First the doctor prescribed me something for fungal infection. But it was not. Then last week when I see different doctor with the same problems she said we have to do stool test and finally I know that I have h. Pylori. I have 2 antibiotics to take for a week. I hope that will work. Otherwise they need to do further tests and endoscopy I had required..