Blood Clots - Cause

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Blood Clots.
What was the cause of your blood clots?

Published: April 30

I experienced heavy continuous bleeding after my monthly periods. It lasted for about 18 days. Clots of blood would just keep dropping out. It was quite scary. The scan result showed sub-mucuosal fibroid.

I received a B12 shot in my upper left arm. The next day, I received a CT scan to check on my pneumonia. A contrast agent was put in my elbow bend of the inner left arm. I noticed my muscle is extremely sore in that upper left arm. This was over 7 weeks ago. When getting scan they said the contrast was leaking. I have a lump in my arm and I am afraid that I have a blood clot..