Lyme Disease - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Lyme Disease.
What symptoms did you experience with your Lyme disease?

Published: March 27

My dear friend has faded away before my eyes. It started with a rash, then stiffness and swelling to the point that she needed help getting up and sitting down. She couldn't do anything for herself -- not even feed herself. She couldn't get her arms bent enough so that her hands reached her mouth. She called me in the restroom last night to help her off the toilet. Her foot slipped out from under her and we sat on the bathroom room floor and cried together, waiting for her husband to return to help. .

Published: April 10

I was just diagnosed with Lyme disease last week. I've been on meds for seven days now. I all of a sudden started to experience strange feelings on the back of my hands, arms and face..