Sinus Infection - Signs and Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Sinus Infection.
What signs and symptoms did you experience with your sinus infection?

I have had sinus surgery twice and things have gotten a little better. However, I still have sinus infections quite a bit of the time. I have tried everything in the market for relief. Nothing really works for long. This infection has me kind of dizzy and disoriented. Let me tell you, I do not like this feeling at all. I am on third dose of antibiotics, I have good days and bad. I have 6 days left but can tell it is not gone. Like everyone else here I need help! Also right ear hurts all the time, I constantly have cotton in it to relieve pressure and pain..

Published: June 01

My jaws hurt and ache as well as my gums the past two mornings, and I have been kind of sick to my stomach. I mowed grass yesterday and did some yard work and felt really bad afterwards. My nose is either stuffy or running, face throbs and about the only relief I get is from Tylenol. I also sneeze 4 to 6 times or more in a row because of the sinus infection..