Bartholin Cyst - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Bartholin Cyst.
What treatment has been effective for your Bartholin cyst?

This is my first Bartholin cyst. I've had it for 3 weeks now and have been treating it with witch hazel, tea tree oil and 5 percent iodine. It is no bigger than a small pea but won't seem to pop or go away. I can only guess that it hasn't gotten any bigger or infected because I started treating it immediately. The idea of getting it lanced does not appeal to me but I may not have a choice..

Published: April 27

I have had 2 Bartholin’s cysts on my right gland and twice had a marsupialization performed. The first one was 12 months ago and the next one 7 months ago. I now have another one which is not reacting to antibiotics. So I am not sure why marsupialization is not working to prevent recurrence of the cysts..